Good scents to help your dog.®
We believe that dogs savor the world through scent, so we make gently aromatic plant-inspired remedies that comfort dogs and their humans without overwhelming their sensibilities.
Responsible Aromatherapy™ is our conservative approach to using essential oils:
- Respect for your dog’s keen sense of smell: Dogs have remarkable olfactory memory and can smell up to 100,000 times better than us.
- Situations (and dogs, horses, people) are unique: Using a highly diluted product allows you to control the amount and frequency of dosage to use the least amount needed for the desired result.
- Resource protection: Diluting essential oils prevents the overharvesting of plants from both overuse and exploitation of depressed economies.
- Protect physical health: Some essential oils are irritating to skin and mucous membranes when used in high concentrations.
- Cost effective: Diluting essential oils is not only safer, it’s also more affordable.
- Less is best: Highly trained (certified, registered, clinical) aromatherapists promote minimal exposure through controlled dosage and dilution to prevent sensitization.
Gently aromatic comfort:
- Create a serene experience during thunderstorms, fireworks, boarding, grooming or other unsettling times with Canine Calm.
- Improve outdoor comfort while walking, camping, hiking, boating, dog sports training and competition with Buzz Guard.
- Calm tummies and restlessness, drooling, panting, whimpering and stomach upset during travel with Travel Calm.
- Tackle minor first aid needs and help support wellness after exposure to environmental irritants with Guard Well.
Safe, affordable and effective natural remedies:
- Created to prevent sensitization and with respect for your dog’s keen sense of smell
- Made in the USA using 100% pure essential oils
- Puppy friendly from 10 weeks
- Easy to use