Because dogs savor the world through scent, we make gently aromatic plant-inspired remedies that comfort dogs and their humans without overwhelming their sensibilities.
We’re transitioning to a new look…and 100% plant-derived ingredients!! Our 2-oz sprays are now in the new packaging (shown here); rollers and diffuser blends are in current packaging (not shown) until April.
Responsible Aromatherapy ™ is our conservative approach to using essential oils:
- Respect for your dog’s keen sense of smell: Dogs have remarkable olfactory memory and can smell up to 100,000 times better than us.
- Situations (and dogs, horses, people) are unique: Using a highly diluted product allows you to control the amount and frequency of dosage to use the least amount needed for the desired result.
- Resource protection: Diluting essential oils prevents the over-harvesting of plants from both overuse and exploitation of depressed economies.
- Protect physical health: Some essential oils are irritating to skin and mucous membranes when used in high concentrations.
- Cost effective: Diluting essential oils is not only safer, it’s also more affordable.
- Less is best: Highly trained (certified, registered, clinical) aromatherapists promote minimal exposure through controlled dosage and dilution to prevent sensitization.
Gently aromatic comfort:
- Canine Calm® can relax and comfort dogs during thunderstorms, fireworks, boarding, grooming, training, adoption, crating, hospice or clinic visits.
- Guard Well® is a must-have in your first aid and wellness kit to help soothe cuts, scrapes, scratches, hot spots, yeasty ears, sneezing, dry skin or itching.
- Travel Calm® can help travelers unwind from fear of confinement or movement, and settle restlessness, drooling, panting, whimpering nausea or vomiting.
- Buzz Guard® helps you play more and worry less with natural insect protection that can soothe irritated skin when your outdoor adventures have ended.
Safe, affordable and effective natural remedies:
- Made in the USA with 100% plant-derived ingredients
- Safe for canine, equine & human use after 10 weeks of age
- Complementary with & alternative to hemp-based products
- Responsibly formulated by one of the pet industry’s most experienced aromatherapists